On 29 - 30 April, Flat Iron Square is encouraging everyone to get involved in gardening by hosting a weekend of Royal Horticultural Society inspired stalls and collaborations.
Whether you own a window box or an actual garden, guests are invited to peruse the gardening stalls which will be full to the brim with plants, vintage pots and gardening implements. Flat Iron Square's regular Flea traders will also be there featuring a variety of stalls from vintage clothing, jewellery to ceramics.
Listen to talks on urban gardening from RHS experts, get crafty with floral crown making and face painting for the whole family, and get your culinary tips at free cooking talks and demonstrations from Flat Iron Square’s wonderful food residents.
Famed Garden Designer and RHS judge, James Alexander Sinclair and landscaper, TV presenter and writer, Joe Swift will also be running the RHS entertainment stage. Together, they'll be helping budding urban gardeners with ideas and advice for their window boxes, indoor plants, allotments and London gardens. Visitors will also be able to enjoy live music from some special guests.
Take a look at the full line-up for the entertainment stage:
Saturday 29 April (market opens from 11am)
- 12.30pm -1.45pm: Breakfast before Whisky - Irish/Scottish influenced jig band
- 1.45pm - 2.15pm:James Alexander Sinclair Introduction
- 2.15pm - 2.45pm: Elka de Wit, 34.4º Skincare
- 2.45pm - 3.15pm: James Alexander Sinclair
- 3.15pm - 4pm: Patrick Featherstone
- 4pm - 4.30pm: Brocant - Ramon and Gary
- 6pm - 8pm: Abdoulaye Samb - Senegalese band
- 9pm: Market closes
- 11am - 11.30am: Boost
- 11.30am - 12pm: Elka de Wit, 34.4º Skincare
- 12pm - 12.30pm: Brocant - Gary and Ramon
- 12.30pm - 2pm: Dorance Lorza Columbian Salsa
- 2.15pm - 3.45pm: Emily Capell (live music)
- 3.45pm - 4.15pm: City Scape
- 4.15pm - 5.15pm: City scape tour
- 5pm: Market closes